May 27, 2011
Watch the video to understand what it takes to convert an Internet prospect to a sales ready lead and ultimately into a new client.
– 8 out of 10 Internet leads are not ready to talk to a sales person.
– 94 percent of online buyers expect a response within 4 hours. (NAHB)
– What you need for success: online marketing to generate the leads and a lead management system to score and nurture prospects through the buying cycle.
– Real Estate Example: Reverie on the Ashley
- It took an average of 45 touch points over 270 days to convert a prospect to a buyer.
- Need tools to effectively manage leads that require this many touch points.
– Effective lead management requires:
- Well designed email campaigns and landing pages.
- Online forms are critical to collect important information that allow you to segment prospects and target more effectively with automatic groupings.
- Relevant messaging that delivers content and that is of interest to the prospect.
- Marketing automation is key to real-time lead management.
- Need to touch an Internet lead a minimum of three times within the first seven days.
– Our studies show segmentation combined with automation improve response rates by as much as 40 percent.