As a second home buyer destination, Seabrook Island was facing the odds in the cooling economy. The organization needed to centralize its CRM solution in order to gain visibility into the pipeline and purchase a commercial e-mail platform to help generate new leads as well start tracking ROI on its marketing budget.
To get control of its marketing budget ROI, the organization implemented SmartTouch® CRM, Marketing Automation and E-Mail Marketing in order to provide its agents with a centralized CRM and commercial e-mail platform to help them better generate, track and nurture leads.
Since implementing the SmartTouch solutions, every lead generation campaign that Seabrook has deployed to the SmartTouch proprietary prospecting list has generated 100 plus leads per campaign at a cost per lead of less than $25.
"SmartTouch CRM is a key part of our strategy as we invest in new lead gen programs. We want to make sure that no lead is left behind and this is the only real estate marketing solution that will help us do just that."
~Joe Salvo, Broker In Charge, Seabrook Island
If only 4 percent of online leads close within 90 days, you can't afford to let the other 96 percent cool off. Understanding where your prospects are in the buying process and nurturing them through to a purchase is crucial to improving your lead conversion rates. Smart marketers know that it takes more than a few e-mail blasts to be successful in today's markets - you need smart information and analytics to enable smart touches that target the right buyer at the right time. It's about using smart marketing automation that integrates with your CRM solution and gives you the ability to create and deploy measurable, multi-touch campaigns that enables marketing to achieve higher conversion rates.
It's time to get the SmartTouch® Marketing Automation Advantage: