October 26, 2011
1) To capitalize on Internet leads you must respond to the prospect as soon as possible. You have a 97% probability to engage in a phone conversation with a prospect that provides a legitimate number if you call them within 10 minutes of the form submission.
2) We recommend immediate response between 8am-7pm.
3) After hours an immediate email acknowledging you have received the message, requesting a good time to call the next day.
4) If you are using a CRM set up tasks to make attempts every other day the first week, every 3 days week two.
5) If after 5 attempts they don’t take or return your call, add them to your e-mail lead reengagement program.
To learn more about lead reengagement programs click here