July 26, 2011
Watch the video to discover the best practices in creating your e-mail campaign design to deliver better results.
Important DNA Components of your E-Campaign
- Keep the copy quick and easy to read
- Provide a strong call to action
- Justify with testimonial and accolades regarding product/service
- Include text version below for those that don’t have images turned on
DNA Components of your Landing Page
- Include brand and headline
- Powerful Images
- Present copy in bullet form
- Provide your location
- Repeat your testimonial and accolades
- Contact form with recipient’s information auto-published in fields
Note: It is important to relate to the person you are sending the campaign to.
Also, make it clear that they may offer to update the fields with new information.