July 7, 2016
We’ve just launched five new real estate websites for five distinctive clients! In order to capture and generate more new home leads each innovative and interactive website takes a slightly different approach to effectively fit each home developer, builder, or broker’s brand and message while applying the same core principles for usability, design, and marketing.
The five websites launched were for three real estate developers Johnson Ranch, Stepping Stone, and South Shore; the home builder The Reserve at Knoll Creek; and the real estate broker Canconeth Reality.
1) Johnson Ranch is a developer with new homes for sale in Bulverde, TX, featuring beautiful Texas Hill Country homes. The design of this website focuses on the promise of beautiful Hill Country living, and also incorporates a rustic theme that perfectly pairs with the Johnson Ranch brand.
2) Stepping Stone features new homes for sale in Parker, CO, with a site that is far from stagnant. SmartTouch incorporated an interactive design that moves as the user scrolls down each page but is extremely organized making navigation easy.
3) South Shore, new homes for sale in Aurora, CO, focuses on a particular lifestyle, lakeside living near Denver. The website takes this community’s theme and connects it throughout each page of the South Shore Website.
4) The Reserve at Knoll Creek website features single family homes and villas for sale in San Antonio, TX. Although it is its own website, SmartTouch designers took particular care to bring in elements from The Reserve at Knoll Creek’s parent site by Chesmar Homes that instantly communicates credibility to a buyer already familiar with the Chesmar brand.
5) Canconeth Realty is a full-service real estate agency in Charleston, SC. The design for this website is classic and elegant but sufficient; communicating a particular promise of services from Canconeth in every page.
The SmartTouch team incorporated specific marketing practices to each client’s site that increases user interaction. Each site includes specific calls-to-action to make sure not only are perspective buyers interacting with a developer or builder’s site but encouraging click-throughs and capturing leads by providing information in a particular way.
“We’ve had an exciting and invigorating experience the last few weeks getting these sites off the ground. It has been a pleasure to work with different clients who have their own brands and style that we made sure to integrate into each website. Of course, the ultimate goal is lead generation, which each client’s website, be it developer, builder, or broker, has increased through specifically placed calls-to-action that our company specializes in.”
-Robert Cowes, Co-Founder and President, SmartTouch Interactive.
Contact us for more information on increasing traffic to your website or on creating an effective website that captures more leads.