October 28, 2015
While website design might seem subjective, the results they get – in lead generation and engagement – are not subjective!
In this webinar, Sales and Marketing Strategist, Meredith Oliver, reveals;
- What’s working now in website design for new home builders – both custom and volume
- What benchmarks builders can be expecting in their Google Analytics
- How to create calls to action that generate leads
Some highlights include
- Great photography and quality video “Hits a home run every time” when it comes to builder websites
- 45-58% of website traffic comes from mobile devices so mobile friendly/responsive has never been more important
- If you’re a builder, “The money is in your community pages” and if you’re a custom builder, it’s in your photo gallery or portfolio
- Your marketing source report should reflect where you are spending your lead generation marketing budget
- Don’t assume someone will act. You need to invite them to do something on your website, using an active voice – Call Now, Download a Brochure, etc.
Click here to watch the webinar.
Click on the link below to access the slides.